Neighborhood: 32771 - Sanford/lake Forest, Rose Court
Property Taxes: $1,172
SANFORD: This property is the Perfect Florida Bungalow construction brick home boasting 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom home with over 1000 sq ft. The home features beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Spacious bedrooms and large eat in kitchen and dining room for easy entertaining. Both the kitchen and Bath have been updated. The home also features a fabulous Florida room that makes a great office space or playroom. The electrical has been redone and home has been re-plummed and AC is less than a year old!
Some of the other great features of the home:
-Just outside the historic district but part of the neighborhood. Less restrictions historic.
- Inside the golf cart zone.
- Walking, bike riding distance to downtown but far enough away to avoid noise and congestion.
- Circle drive in front, 2 ways to pull into back yard.
- Desirable alley access in back.
- Back yard fenced, large. room for a pool and RV.
- Majestic oak tree in back well clear of roof
- 3 miles to Sunrail/Amtrak
- Stand alone single car block garage in back with washer dryer hook ups, garage door plus entrance. Can be converted to parents and or caretakers suite. Room for a small fenced area.
- Desirable Seminole County Schools
*Make your appointment today to see all this home has to offer you!
**-**MLS Info is intended to be correct but is not guaranteed and all information must be verified by buyers.**
Courtesy of: BEE REALTY CORP All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase. All other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Updated: 27th October, 2021 5:16 AM
For ADA assistance, please email email@example.com. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.